Over and above the problems in the pictures Thames Valley Surgical Services provides Minor Surgery also for other skin problems. If you are unsure about the nature of your problem just enquire and we may be able to help.
Lead time to appointments
Lead times are quite low at present: For a consultation is 3 days and for surgery a further 1-2 weeks. If you are happy to wait that period of time to see Dr Kittel, please Contact Dr Kittel’s secretary directly on 07973 663355. You can also text us on the same number and we will call back. Or email us on email@example.com to give you a ring and within business hours we will respond within minutes. Leave a voicemail out of hours.
We are unlikely to treat the following patient groups or conditions:
- Children (unable to consent to cosmetic surgery)
- Viral warts and verrucas (lack of success)
- Most lesions on hand and feet (hand and foot surgeons)
- Plastic surgery required (Plastic surgeon).
- Hospital admission required (needs a private hospital with beds)
- General Anaesthetic required (needs a hospital with an anaesthetist and an intensive care unit).
- Poorly controlled diabetics (need to improve their HbA1c above 69)
- Patients on Dual Therapy (two blood thinners at the same time): You either wait to have one blood thinner stopped, usually after a year, or need a hospital admission
- NHS patients (we do not have NHS funding for the above procedures)